When and When Not To Agree To Arbitration?
My Child Was Injured At School – Do I Need An Injury Lawyer?
When To Accept A Settlement Out Of CourtShould I accept a settlement or take a case before a jury? – What are the parameters to help me decide? Deciding whether to accept an injury claim settlement or take an injury case to trial can be a very difficult decision for some injured claimants and a...
What Is Contributory Negligence And Does It Apply In North Carolina?
- Defective Automobile Parts: Liability and Legal Recourse
- Slip and Fall Accident Prevention Tips: Home & Workplace Safety in North Carolina
- Motorcycle Accidents: Understanding Liability and Compensation under North Carolina Law
- Why Choose Kellum Law Firm for Your SSD and SSDI Needs in North Carolina
- Truck Cargo Loading Errors And Their Devastating Consequences
- construction zone injury lawyers (1)
- Dog Bite Attorneys (4)
- DWI Accident Lawyers (4)
- FAQs (242)
- Auto Accidents (109)
- Boating Accidents (4)
- Class Action Lawsuits (9)
- Defective Product Injury Lawyers (3)
- Elder Abuse (10)
- General (8)
- Medical Malpractice (3)
- Personal Injury (71)
- Property Damage (4)
- SS Disability (12)
- Truck Accidents (20)
- Workers' Comp (32)
- Workplace Accident Law (6)
- Hair Straightener Products Litigation (1)
- Holiday Tips (1)
- Latest News (7)
- product liability (2)
- Slip and Fall Attorneys (7)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Wrongful Death (11)
The content on this website is provided for general information only. It should NOT be construed by the reader as LEGAL ADVICE. The LAWS of the Nation and of the State of North Carolina are subject to frequent change and addition. Such changes and additions may periodically render the general information on our website out-of-date, thus, we disclaim any and all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken by the reader based on his or her interaction with the content of this website.