How Can We Help?

My Five Year Old Was Hit By A Drunk Driver – What Do I Do Next?

You are here:

Q – My five year old was a passenger in a vehicle hit by a drunk driver. She had whiplash and soreness but her biggest injury was PTSD. She had to see a therapist for three months to deal with her not being able to sleep. What options do I have?

A – I think your case is more complex and should be handled by a personal injury attorney to maximize compensation to your child.The value of this case is probably much higher than anything the compensation adjuster will offer you. Also, any settlement will have to be court-approved. Please don’t go it alone. We would be happy to discuss this with you via a free consultation. You have claims for both compensation and punitive damages.

John Briggs – Attorney At Law For Kellum Law Firm

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents