AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY TO TAKE YOUR CALL
- Juris Doctorate – May 2004, Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Bachelor of Science in Government – December 2000, Campbell University in Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Minor – History, Environmental, Science
- Other Courses – History, Constitutional Law and Foreign Policy
- Focus on Personal Injury, Workers Compensation, Civil Litigation and Criminal Law.
- City Attorney – September 2007 – September 2008; Full Time City Attorney for Henderson, North Carolina
- Associate – September 2005 – 2007; Dees, Smith, Powell, Jarrett, Dees & Jones in Goldsboro, NC 27534
- Court Clerk – 2005; Law Clerk for the Honorable John M. Tyson, North Carolina Court of Appeals.
- Chairman of the Wayne County Republican Club
- Honorable Discharge after service in the South Carolina Army National Guard (96B/M.I.)
- Notary Public
- Council Member Juvenile Crime Prevention Counsel
- Pro Bono for Indigents
- Freedom Baptist Church Member
- Adjunct Professor Mt. Olive College
Send A Message To This Attorney
FREE LAWYER CONSULTATION CALL 24/7
~ Our Team ~
Norman B. Kellum, Jr.
Mr. Kellum, the Company owner/founder - licensed to practice law in North Carolina for 50+ years.
John T Briggs
Mr. Briggs is our firm's managing attorney, with over 30 years' experience, he practices in the areas of Personal Injury Law.
Jeffrey Warren Phillips
Jeffrey Phillips handles cases in Personal Injury, Social Security and practices out of New Bern, NC. Mr. Phillips has been licensed for 15+ years.
Eileen A. Mullen
Ms. Mullen handles personal injury cases out of our Raleigh, NC office. She was born in New York, received her undergraduate degree from Syracuse University.
Allison was born and raised in Northeastern Pennsylvania. She continued her family legacy to receive her undergraduate degree from Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
~ Attorneys 'Of Counsel' ~
Ms. Boyer has over 13 years as a Workers’ Compensation Attorney, helping injured victims with compensation claims.
Mr. Strickland's focus is on Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation Law.
Mr. Falk practices in the areas of personal injury law, car accident claims, traffic matters, and social security disability. He is from Rocky Mount, NC., and attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
What sets Dustin apart is his unparalleled passion and drive to ensure his client’s rights are protected. He has a proven record working within the system to achieve the results his clients desire.
Mr. Doggett actively practices in both federal and state courts, his focus being on personal injury, auto accidents etc.
Director of Operations
Mr. Keenhold has steered the firm's operations for 17+ years, he has a B.S in Marketing from Plymouth State University.