AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY TO TAKE YOUR CALL
- Juris Doctorate – May 2004, Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Bachelor of Science in Government – December 2000, Campbell University in Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Minor – History, Environmental, Science
- Other Courses – History, Constitutional Law and Foreign Policy
- Focus on Personal Injury, Workers Compensation, Civil Litigation and Criminal Law.
- City Attorney – September 2007 – September 2008; Full Time City Attorney for Henderson, North Carolina
- Associate – September 2005 – 2007; Dees, Smith, Powell, Jarrett, Dees & Jones in Goldsboro, NC 27534
- Court Clerk – 2005; Law Clerk for the Honorable John M. Tyson, North Carolina Court of Appeals.
- Chairman of the Wayne County Republican Club
- Honorable Discharge after service in the South Carolina Army National Guard (96B/M.I.)
- Notary Public
- Council Member Juvenile Crime Prevention Counsel
- Pro Bono for Indigents
- Freedom Baptist Church Member
- Adjunct Professor Mt. Olive College
Send A Message To This Attorney
FREE LAWYER CONSULTATION CALL 24/7
~ Our Attorneys ~
Norman B. Kellum, Jr.
Mr. Kellum, Company owner/founder, practices out of New Bern, NC, and has been licensed in NC for 50+ years.
Norman B. Kellum Jr. - Full Bio
John T Briggs
Mr. Briggs, our firm executive officer, with over 25 years experience, practices in the areas of Personal Injury Law.....
Russell L. Needell
Mr. Needell has been licensed for 37+ years and has broad experience and capabilities in personal injury law.
Russ Needell - Full Bio
Jeffrey Warren Phillips
Jeffrey Phillips handles cases in Personal Injury, Social Security and practices out of New Bern, NC. Mr. Phillips has been licensed for 15+ years.
Jeffrey Warren Phillips - Full Bio
~ Attorneys 'Of Counsel' ~
Ms. Boyer is our Workers’ Compensation attorney with over 13 years experience helping injured victims. Jen previously worked as Special Deputy Commissioner with the North Carolina Industrial Commission....
Terrie Haydu Aberle
Terrie Haydu Aberle represents injured individuals in North Carolina in their Workers’ Compensation claims, Social Security claims and Unemployment Insurance claims. She is a Board Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation.
Terrie Haydu Aberle - Full Bio
Mr. Strickland's focus is on Personal Injury and Workers Compensation Law. "I wanted to be the type of attorney that would help others through many of the obstacles I faced growing up".
Billy Strickland - Full Bio
Mr. Meehan's has litigated personal injury, property damage and premises liability matters.
Eric Meehan - Full Bio
Mr. Britt is a native of Wayne County, NC. His practice is a general practice with a focus on family/domestic law.
Gene Britt - Full Bio
Mr. Falk practices in the areas personal injury, traffic matters, and social security disability. He is originally from Rocky Mount, NC. and attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Jay Falk - Full Bio
~ Support Team Includes ~
Mr. Keenhold has steered the firm's operations for 17+ years, he has a B.S in Marketing from Plymouth State University.
Mr. Farquhar maintains oversight of all the Firm's Digital and Conventional Media Marketing activities.