AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY TO TAKE YOUR CALL
Norman B. Kellum, Jr.
- 1965, North Carolina; 1966, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina; 1967, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit; 1994, U.S. Supreme Court
- Law School: Wake Forest University, J.D., 1965
- College: Wake Forest University, B.S., 1959
- Birth Date and Place: Maysville, North Carolina
- Personal Injury Law.
- Wrongful Death.
- Workers Compensation.
- General Practice.
- Craven County (3B District) and North Carolina Bar Associations.
- North Carolina State Bar.
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers (Member, Board of Governors, 1978-1981, 1983-1987).
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- The American Board of Trial Advocates (President, 2002, 2003).
- Eastern North Carolina Inn of Court (President, 1995).
- Phi Delta Phi. Recipient, Wake Forest Law School Outstanding Alumni Award, 1993.
- Research Assistant for Chief Justice Emery B. Denny, North Carolina Supreme Court and Associate Justice J. Will Pless, 1965-1966.
- Wake Forest University Law Alumni Executive Committee, 1983-1986.
- Meredith College Board of Trustees, 1988-1992, 1994-1997, 1999-2002.
- Chairman, Board of Trustees Meredith College, 1996, 1997; Wake Forest University Law School Board of Visitors, 1992-1999.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America.
- 1996-2000 and President, 1998-1999, Craven Regional Medical Center Foundation.
- Craven Regional Medical Authority, 2001—; Vice-Chairman, 2002-2004; Chairman, 2004—. Wake Forest University Distinguished Alumni Award, 2014.
First Lt., 101st Airborne Military Intelligence Detachment, U.S. Army, 1960-1962.
CarolinaEast Health System, Current; Chairman.
Send A Message To This Attorney
FREE LAWYER CONSULTATION CALL 24/7
~ Our Attorneys ~
Norman B. Kellum, Jr.
Mr. Kellum, Company owner/founder, practices out of New Bern, NC, and has been licensed in NC for 50+ years.
Norman B. Kellum Jr. - Full Bio
John T Briggs
Mr. Briggs, our firm executive officer, with over 25 years experience, practices in the areas of Personal Injury Law.....
Russell L. Needell
Mr. Needell has been licensed for 37+ years and has broad experience and capabilities in personal injury law.
Russ Needell - Full Bio
Jeffrey Warren Phillips
Jeffrey Phillips handles cases in Personal Injury, Social Security and practices out of New Bern, NC. Mr. Phillips has been licensed for 15+ years.
Jeffrey Warren Phillips - Full Bio
~ Attorneys 'Of Counsel' ~
Ms. Boyer is our Workers’ Compensation attorney with over 13 years experience helping injured victims. Jen previously worked as Special Deputy Commissioner with the North Carolina Industrial Commission....
Terrie Heydu Aberle
Terrie Heydu Aberle represents injured individuals in North Carolina in their Workers’ Compensation claims, Social Security claims and Unemployment Insurance claims.
Terrie Heydu Aberle - Full Bio
Mr. Strickland's focus is on Personal Injury and Workers Compensation Law. "I wanted to be the type of attorney that would help others through many of the obstacles I faced growing up".
Billy Strickland - Full Bio
Mr. Meehan's has litigated personal injury, property damage and premises liability matters.
Eric Meehan - Full Bio
Mr. Britt is a native of Wayne County, NC. His practice is a general practice with a focus on family/domestic law.
Gene Britt - Full Bio
Mr. Falk practices in the areas personal injury, traffic matters, and social security disability. He is originally from Rocky Mount, NC. and attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Jay Falk - Full Bio
~ Support Team Includes ~
Mr. Keenhold has steered the firm's operations for 17+ years, he has a B.S in Marketing from Plymouth State University.
Mr. Farquhar maintains oversight of all the Firm's Digital and Conventional Media Marketing activities.