AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY TO TAKE YOUR CALL
Norman B. Kellum, Jr.
- 1965, North Carolina; 1966, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina; 1967, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit; 1994, U.S. Supreme Court
- Law School: Wake Forest University, J.D., 1965
- College: Wake Forest University, B.S., 1959
- Birth Date and Place: Maysville, North Carolina
- Personal Injury Law.
- Wrongful Death.
- Workers Compensation.
- General Practice.
- Craven County (3B District) and North Carolina Bar Associations.
- North Carolina State Bar.
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers (Member, Board of Governors, 1978-1981, 1983-1987).
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- The American Board of Trial Advocates (President, 2002, 2003).
- Eastern North Carolina Inn of Court (President, 1995).
- Phi Delta Phi. Recipient, Wake Forest Law School Outstanding Alumni Award, 1993.
- Research Assistant for Chief Justice Emery B. Denny, North Carolina Supreme Court and Associate Justice J. Will Pless, 1965-1966.
- Wake Forest University Law Alumni Executive Committee, 1983-1986.
- Meredith College Board of Trustees, 1988-1992, 1994-1997, 1999-2002.
- Chairman, Board of Trustees Meredith College, 1996, 1997; Wake Forest University Law School Board of Visitors, 1992-1999.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America.
- 1996-2000 and President, 1998-1999, Craven Regional Medical Center Foundation.
- Craven Regional Medical Authority, 2001—; Vice-Chairman, 2002-2004; Chairman, 2004—. Wake Forest University Distinguished Alumni Award, 2014.
First Lt., 101st Airborne Military Intelligence Detachment, U.S. Army, 1960-1962.
CarolinaEast Health System, Current; Chairman.
Send A Message To This Attorney
FREE LAWYER CONSULTATION CALL 24/7
~ Our Team ~
Norman B. Kellum, Jr.
Mr. Kellum, the Company owner/founder - licensed to practice law in North Carolina for 50+ years.
John T Briggs
Mr. Briggs is our firm's managing attorney, with over 30 years' experience, he practices in the areas of Personal Injury Law.
Jeffrey Warren Phillips
Jeffrey Phillips handles cases in Personal Injury, Social Security and practices out of New Bern, NC. Mr. Phillips has been licensed for 15+ years.
Eileen A. Mullen
Ms. Mullen handles personal injury cases out of our Raleigh, NC office. She was born in New York, received her undergraduate degree from Syracuse University.
Allison was born and raised in Northeastern Pennsylvania. She continued her family legacy to receive her undergraduate degree from Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
~ Attorneys 'Of Counsel' ~
Ms. Boyer has over 13 years as a Workers’ Compensation Attorney, helping injured victims with compensation claims.
Mr. Strickland's focus is on Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation Law.
Mr. Falk practices in the areas of personal injury law, car accident claims, traffic matters, and social security disability. He is from Rocky Mount, NC., and attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
What sets Dustin apart is his unparalleled passion and drive to ensure his client’s rights are protected. He has a proven record working within the system to achieve the results his clients desire.
Mr. Doggett actively practices in both federal and state courts, his focus being on personal injury, auto accidents etc.
Director of Operations
Mr. Keenhold has steered the firm's operations for 17+ years, he has a B.S in Marketing from Plymouth State University.