5 Best Questions To Screen A Personal Injury LawyerMany personal injury victims do not know where to begin when talking to an attorney about their potential injury claim. There are actually many of those who have attempted handling the claim personally only to be denied by the insurance provider based on a legal...
Don’t Leave It Too Late To Retain A Personal Injury Law FirmAll North Carolina personal injury claims are subject to NC’s statute of limitations law. The statute of limitations is in place primarily to prevent frivolous lawsuits and establish a time frame for reasonable duty of care responsibility for defending parties,...
Importance Of Lawyer Representation with Insurance AdjustersInsurance adjusters can be some of the most deceptive business people that anyone will ever bargain with in life. The company office staff is typically cordial and pleasant when first accepting a claim, but when the claims adjuster steps in with everything they can...
Personal injury lawyers in North CarolinaKELLUM LAW FIRM – NEWS & RESOURCES Search for: Personal injury lawyers in North Carolina A Personal Injury Lawyer understands that all accident injury claims are not equal and that the NC legal system restricts eligibility for financial compensation based on...
- Defective Automobile Parts: Liability and Legal Recourse
- Slip and Fall Accident Prevention Tips: Home & Workplace Safety in North Carolina
- Motorcycle Accidents: Understanding Liability and Compensation under North Carolina Law
- Why Choose Kellum Law Firm for Your SSD and SSDI Needs in North Carolina
- Truck Cargo Loading Errors And Their Devastating Consequences
- construction zone injury lawyers (1)
- Dog Bite Attorneys (4)
- DWI Accident Lawyers (4)
- FAQs (242)
- Auto Accidents (109)
- Boating Accidents (4)
- Class Action Lawsuits (9)
- Defective Product Injury Lawyers (3)
- Elder Abuse (10)
- General (8)
- Medical Malpractice (3)
- Personal Injury (71)
- Property Damage (4)
- SS Disability (12)
- Truck Accidents (20)
- Workers' Comp (32)
- Workplace Accident Law (6)
- Hair Straightener Products Litigation (1)
- Holiday Tips (1)
- Latest News (7)
- product liability (2)
- Slip and Fall Attorneys (7)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Wrongful Death (11)
The content on this website is provided for general information only. It should NOT be construed by the reader as LEGAL ADVICE. The LAWS of the Nation and of the State of North Carolina are subject to frequent change and addition. Such changes and additions may periodically render the general information on our website out-of-date, thus, we disclaim any and all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken by the reader based on his or her interaction with the content of this website.