PROPERTY DAMAGE CLAIMSAt Kellum Law Firm, when we handle your personal injury, wrongful death, motorcycle, or truck accident with bodily injury, we also assist you with your property damage claim at no additional charge. We know that you need your vehicle repaired or replaced timely and at...
The Dangers of Handling Your Personal Injury Case without a good PI LawyerIt is not uncommon for an insurance company to approach the injury victim as soon as possible after the event to “assess the situation” and “potentially close the case.” Perhaps an offer of settlement will be made, perhaps not. Perhaps an offer will be made which is...
Who’s Legally Responsible For Property Damage After A Storm?Who Is Legally Responsible For Property Damage After A Storm? Search for: Dealing with property damage after a storm can be an exhausting, confusing, and expensive process. One of the most difficult things to figure out, before you can even begin to fix the damage, is...
- Defective Automobile Parts: Liability and Legal Recourse
- Slip and Fall Accident Prevention Tips: Home & Workplace Safety in North Carolina
- Motorcycle Accidents: Understanding Liability and Compensation under North Carolina Law
- Why Choose Kellum Law Firm for Your SSD and SSDI Needs in North Carolina
- Truck Cargo Loading Errors And Their Devastating Consequences
- construction zone injury lawyers (1)
- Dog Bite Attorneys (4)
- DWI Accident Lawyers (4)
- FAQs (242)
- Auto Accidents (109)
- Boating Accidents (4)
- Class Action Lawsuits (9)
- Defective Product Injury Lawyers (3)
- Elder Abuse (10)
- General (8)
- Medical Malpractice (3)
- Personal Injury (71)
- Property Damage (4)
- SS Disability (12)
- Truck Accidents (20)
- Workers' Comp (32)
- Workplace Accident Law (6)
- Hair Straightener Products Litigation (1)
- Holiday Tips (1)
- Latest News (7)
- product liability (2)
- Slip and Fall Attorneys (7)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Wrongful Death (11)
The content on this website is provided for general information only. It should NOT be construed by the reader as LEGAL ADVICE. The LAWS of the Nation and of the State of North Carolina are subject to frequent change and addition. Such changes and additions may periodically render the general information on our website out-of-date, thus, we disclaim any and all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken by the reader based on his or her interaction with the content of this website.